The RNIP is an economic pilot program targeted to foreign nationals who have received a recommendation from a participating community and obtained a job offer within the same community’s boundaries; who meet minimum education, work experience, language proficiency, and settlement fund requirements; and who intend to reside in the recommending community.
- To participate in the pilot, you must plan to live in the community.
Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia
- First step to getting PR through RNIP is to secure a valid job offer. Every applicant expected to be able to prove that they have an eligible job offer and meet all the requirements.
- You need 1 year of continuous work experience in the past 3 years.
- Language requirements:
- NOC 0 and A: CLB/NCLC 6
- NOC B: CLB/NCLC 5
- NOC C and D: CLB/NCLC 4
- a Canadian secondary school (high school) diploma, or
- a Canadian post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree
Unless you’re already working legally in Canada when you apply, you must prove you have enough money to support yourself and any family members while you get settled in your community.