With its stunning countryside and spectacular locations, New Zealand attracts travellers across the globe. It has a population of around 5 million who not only enjoy some tasteful wines but also a comparatively lower education cost, financial assistance as well as employment right after graduation. On the other hand, all these features emerge in the country as one of the most searchable countries for international education.
The government of New Zealand pouring money heavily on education with an estimation to witness millions of enrolments in the universities by 2025. There are seven to eight universities in the country which come in the list of top 500 universities in the world time after time. this is the prime reason for coming on the radar of international students and becoming one of the best choices.
The country develops numerous skills and innovation in the field of education to compete with the rest of the countries and nurture a better relationship
Benefits of studying in New Zealand
- It helps you acquire a globally accepted qualification
- Points for permanent residency in New Zealand
- Improvement if English proficiency
- Avail part-time work while studying
- After study students can Get Upto 3 years post study work permit according to their Study Level & Location of Institute.
- It is also good for your dependents who can accompany you and work while studying
- You will hit upon many job opportunities for availing jobs as well as a permanent residency in New Zealand
- Get an effective interaction with fellow students and appreciate their culture.
- New Zealand is free from crime and quite safe in terms of living as compared to other countries
Features of universities in New Zealand
The public universities got fifty percent funds through the government of New Zealand.